IGNORED

New Jaguar Titles Arrive (Last Strike, reBOOTed, Brawn and Brains) - Pre-Order Today!

Albert

We're proud to announce the addition of three new Atari Jaguar games to the AtariAge Store, Last Strike, reBOOTed, and Brawn and Brains! We've also re-issued an older Jaguar title, Xenon 2, with an updated box and label, as well as a completely new manual! Pre-order these games today, and we'll have them shipped to you in October.

Last Strike reBOOTed Xenon 2
Brawn and Brains

Here's a brief description of each of the new games:

Last Strike: Last Strike is a fun shooter with both horizontal and vertical scrolling levels. You must defeat the enemies you encounter while traversing each level, rescuing any stranded humans you encounter along the way. And you'll want to rescue the humans, as you earn credits that you can later use in the shop to upgrade your ship! Some of the upgrades include the Megabomb, Twin Shot, Rear Shot, Shield, Extra Life, and Speedup. At the end of each level, you'll encounter an enemy boss that you must destroy in order to proceed to the next level!

reBOOTed: From space, to the open highway, to the sea. The worlds of Reboot return in a multi-game cartridge that will make your head spin and TV explode with hours of fun! These landmark, thoroughly updated classics, can now be easily enjoyed in one cartridge! reBOOTed is a collection of seven Jaguar games on a single 6MB cartridge! The games featured in this multipack have all been given an update with new graphics, music and other additions such as Pro Controller support and cartridge saves. Some of these titles have previously never had a physical release, while others were only available on Jaguar CD or in extremely limited runs due to production costs.

Brawn and Brains: Brawn and Brains is a collection of three unique Atari Jaguar games, each from a different Jaguar developer. This collection features Dragonkeep (Lawrence Staveley), Tiles (Rik Day), and Do the Same (Matmook/Jagware). This is the first release of these games in cartridge form, offered in an economical release with cartridge and manual. Each of the games is described in more detail below.

You can find the above Jaguar games and more in the AtariAge Store.  If you have any questions, please ask below!  :)

..Al

• Like 21

49 minutes ago, orpheuswaking said:

What’s are the differences in the updated Xenon manual? 

The text is mostly the same, but the layout is completely new and these will be printed professionally in the same vein as our other recent Jaguar manuals with a nice, thicker, glossy cover. 

I'll post some photos once I have the manuals. Just the Brawn and Brains manuals needs to be completed before they are all sent to off to be printed. 

..Al

11 hours ago, Albert said:

The text is mostly the same, but the layout is completely new and these will be printed professionally in the same vein as our other recent Jaguar manuals with a nice, thicker, glossy cover. 

I'll post some photos once I have the manuals. Just the Brawn and Brains manuals needs to be completed before they are all sent to off to be printed. 

..Al

Thanks for the info! 

1 minute ago, McCarseat said:

So i'm confused, is Xenon 2 an ST port? With updated audio? I'm in for Last Strike and ReBOOTED regardless just trying to figure it out.

Yes, this is correct, it's the Atari ST version with new audio.

Xenon 2 has been available for some time -- @Gaztee initially published it and sold several hundred copies.  It was then sold in the AtariAge Store for a time before I ran out of boxes (some of which had scratches or other issues so I didn't use them all).  We've updated the box, manual, and label so we can start selling it again.  The boxes are already being printed, and the manuals and labels will be going to the printer soon.  I figured most people were already aware of Xenon 2, hence I didn't go out of my way to describe it, as my focus was on promoting the new games.

..Al

1 minute ago, Albert said:

Yes, this is correct, it's the Atari ST version with new audio.

Xenon 2 has been available for some time -- @Gaztee initially published it and sold several hundred copies.  It was then sold in the AtariAge Store for a time before I ran out of boxes (some of which had scratches or other issues so I didn't use them all).  We've updated the box, manual, and label so we can start selling it again.  The boxes are already being printed, and the manuals and labels will be going to the printer soon.  I figured most people were already aware of Xenon 2, hence I didn't go out of my way to describe it, as my focus was on promoting the new games.

..Al

Al,

Awesome, thanks for the info!